Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Happenings

Lot's of action lately involving watching security cams... I'm n0t going to go into details here, but my wife is very upset that some old lady walked off with a considerable sum of her money. As for me, the action around here lately has involved a lot of driving around the country, which is almost never a pleasant experience in Korea.

I've been playing Medal of Honor, Allied Assault on the PC. I've had it for a long time, but my old computer's graphics couldn't handle it (another long story I won't go into). I picked up Spearhead and Breakthrough as well, and as soon as I manage to finish the first one I'll be giving them a whirl.

I picked up the 2nd season of "The Shield", but since my wife was out of the country until last Thursday she hasn't seen season one yet, so I'm going to wait until she catches up so we can watch it together. Season one was excellent, and I expect good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home